ACCESS DATA / SERVER LOG FILES
The provider (respectively their web space provider) collects data each time the services are accessed (so-called server log files). Access data include the following:
Name of the website visited, data, date and time of access, volume of data transmitted, notification of successful visit, web browser type and version, user’s operating system, referrer URL (page previously visited), IP address and enquiring provider.
The provider only uses the log data for statistical evaluation for the operation, safety and optimisation of the services. Nevertheless, the provider reserves the right to subsequently verify the log files if there is concrete evidence to justify a suspicion of illegal use.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are information that permits the identification of a person, that is, information that can be traced back to a person. This includes name, e-mail address and telephone number. Personal data also include data on preferences, hobbies, memberships or websites viewed by someone.
The provider only collects, uses and transfers personal data if allowed by law or if the user agrees to the data collection.
When the provider is contacted (e.g. through the contact form or by e-mail), the user's information is stored for the purpose of processing the query and in case of follow-up questions.
We use the newsletter to keep you informed about us and our special offers.
If you would like to receive the newsletter, we will need a valid e-mail address and other information that we can verify to prove that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided or that the owner agrees to receive the newsletter. Further data are not collected. These data are only used for sending the newsletter and will not be transferred to third parties.
When you subscribe to the newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of the subscription. This data retention only serves as evidence in case a third party misuses an e-mail address and subscribes to the newsletter without the knowledge of the entitled person.
You can cancel your agreement to the retention of data, e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter, at any time. You can cancel by using the link in the newsletter itself, in your profile or by contacting us using the contact options listed above.
INTEGRATION OF SERVICES AND CONTENTS FROM THIRD PARTIES
Third party content, such as YouTube videos, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, may be integrated in these online services. This always requires the provider of these contents (hereinafter referred to as "third party provider") to detect the user's IP address. Without the IP address, they cannot send the content to the user's browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We make every effort to only use content provided by suppliers who only use the IP address to deliver the content. Nevertheless, we cannot prevent the third-party provider from storing the IP address for statistical purposes, for instance. We provide users with information on this to the best of our knowledge.
These services use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text data that are stored on the user's computer and enable an analysis of the use of the website. The information obtained by this cookie on the use of the website by the user is usually transferred and stored on one of Google's servers in the USA. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, the user's IP address will first be abbreviated by Google within member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to one of Google's servers in the USA and abbreviated there. Under the authority of the provider of this website, Google will use this information to ask users to evaluate the use of the website in order to produce a report for the website provider on website activities and to provide further services linked to the website use and internet use. The IP address provided by your browser to Google Analytics is not collated with other Google data. Users can disable cookies by using the relevant settings in their browser software. However, these services inform users that, in this case, they will not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Furthermore, users can prevent Google from logging the data produced by the cookie and those relating to their use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing these data by downloading the browser plug-in available from the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
REVOCATION; AMENDMENTS; CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
The user has the right to receive information upon request about the personal data stored about him or her free of charge. In addition, the user is entitled to have any incorrect data corrected or have his or her personal data blocked or deleted, as long as no statutory obligation to store it is in conflict with the latter.
EVENT LOTTERY 2019
Conditions of participation:
- Lottery organizer is Salamantex GmbH, Trasdorfer Strasse 4, 3452 Moosbierbaum.
- All persons having reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the lottery.
- Participation in the lottery requires the acceptance of the conditions of participation. By participating in the lottery, the participant accepts these conditions of participation. Hotel Vienna and Salamantex reserve the right to exclude participants from the lottery if they violate these conditions of participation.
- Participants who make use of unauthorised aids or otherwise wish to gain an advantage by manipulation shall be excluded from participation. If necessary, the prize will be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed. Providing false personal information leads to an exclusion from the lottery as well.
- Participation in the lottery is free of charge.
- Multiple participation excluded!
- The lottery begins on the 1st of November 2019 at 8am. Participation is possible until 31st of January 2020 at 23:59pm.
- The winner of the lottery will be randomly drawn on 01st of February 2020 and is notified through an e-mail. If the winner does not respond within three days of the notification being sent, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. If the winner cannot be reached within three days, the prize will be forfeited definitively.
The participant is responsible for the correctness of the given e-mail. The prize can not be exchanged and is not transferable to third parties. A cash payment of the prize is excluded.
- The winner will receive two overnight stays for one or two persons at the Hotel Vienna inclusive Breakfast, Große Stadtgutgasse 31, 1020 Vienna (dates needs to be agreed with Salamantex and Hotel Vienna)
- Winner will also receive activation fee for charge for a Salamantex Crypto Payment Software Contract (we can only provide this to companies registered in the European Union where the legal framework is already set).
- Winner will also receive a Crypto Payment Terminal free of charge - if number 10 is applicable.
- Salamantex reserve the right to terminate the lottery at any time without prior notice if due to technical or legal reasons a proper execution cannot be guaranteed.
- Participant needs to answer at least 4 of the 6 questions asked in the Form.
- Only sufficient answers are valid.
- Salamantex reserve the right to cancel the prize for certain reasons (e.g. lack of availability) and to replace it with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Legal recourse is excluded.
- Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining provisions. They shall be replaced by an appropriate provision which corresponds to the purpose of the invalid provision as closely as possible.
The participant expressly agrees that the data transmitted by him may be collected and processed for the execution and handling of the lottery. The participant also agrees to receive messages connected to the lottery.
The data provided and transmitted by the participant in the course of the raffle will be collected by Salamantex for the purpose of subsequent promotion and announcement of the winner, as well as e.g. for the delivery of the prize - shared with third parties (e.g. mail, parcel service, etc.).