Datenschutz von salamantex.com
ACCESS DATA / SERVER LOG FILES
The provider (respectively their web space provider) collects data each time the services are accessed (so-called server log files). Access data include the following:
Name of the website visited, data, date and time of access, volume of data transmitted, notification of successful visit, web browser type and version, user’s operating system, referrer URL (page previously visited), IP address and enquiring provider.
The provider only uses the log data for statistical evaluation for the operation, safety and optimisation of the services. Nevertheless, the provider reserves the right to subsequently verify the log files if there is concrete evidence to justify a suspicion of illegal use.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are information that permits the identification of a person, that is, information that can be traced back to a person. This includes name, e-mail address and telephone number. Personal data also include data on preferences, hobbies, memberships or websites viewed by someone.
The provider only collects, uses and transfers personal data if allowed by law or if the user agrees to the data collection.
When the provider is contacted (e.g. through the contact form or by e-mail), the user's information is stored for the purpose of processing the query and in case of follow-up questions.
We use the newsletter to keep you informed about us and our special offers.
If you would like to receive the newsletter, we will need a valid e-mail address and other information that we can verify to prove that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided or that the owner agrees to receive the newsletter. Further data are not collected. These data are only used for sending the newsletter and will not be transferred to third parties.
When you subscribe to the newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of the subscription. This data retention only serves as evidence in case a third party misuses an e-mail address and subscribes to the newsletter without the knowledge of the entitled person.
You can cancel your agreement to the retention of data, e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter, at any time. You can cancel by using the link in the newsletter itself, in your profile or by contacting us using the contact options listed above.
INTEGRATION OF SERVICES AND CONTENTS FROM THIRD PARTIES
Third party content, such as YouTube videos, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites, may be integrated in these online services. This always requires the provider of these contents (hereinafter referred to as "third party provider") to detect the user's IP address. Without the IP address, they cannot send the content to the user's browser. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We make every effort to only use content provided by suppliers who only use the IP address to deliver the content. Nevertheless, we cannot prevent the third-party provider from storing the IP address for statistical purposes, for instance. We provide users with information on this to the best of our knowledge.
These services use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text data that are stored on the user's computer and enable an analysis of the use of the website. The information obtained by this cookie on the use of the website by the user is usually transferred and stored on one of Google's servers in the USA. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, the user's IP address will first be abbreviated by Google within member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to one of Google's servers in the USA and abbreviated there. Under the authority of the provider of this website, Google will use this information to ask users to evaluate the use of the website in order to produce a report for the website provider on website activities and to provide further services linked to the website use and internet use. The IP address provided by your browser to Google Analytics is not collated with other Google data. Users can disable cookies by using the relevant settings in their browser software. However, these services inform users that, in this case, they will not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Furthermore, users can prevent Google from logging the data produced by the cookie and those relating to their use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing these data by downloading the browser plug-in available from the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Alternatively, to prevent Google Analytics from collecting further data, you can click on the following link. This will install an opt-out cookie on your device that will prevent Google Analytics from logging further data from this website in future: deactivate Google Analytics
Conditions of participation: iPhone X raffle (July 06th till August 31st 2018)
- The raffle is hosted by Salamantex GmbH, Trasdorfer Straße 4, 3452 Mossbierbaum.
- All persons over the age of 18 and living in the EU are eligible to participate. Employees are excluded from the competition.
- Participation in the raffle presumes acceptance of the conditions of participation. By participating, these conditions are accepted. Salamantex reserves the right to exclude participants from the raffle in case of a violation of these terms and conditions.
- Participants who use unauthorized tools or otherwise try to gain an advantage through manipulation are excluded from participation. If necessary, the profit is subsequently deprived and reclaimed. Participants issuing false statements about their person will face the same consequences.
- Participation in the raffle is free of charge.
- Participation is only valid if the personal data of the participant is complete.
- Multiple participation prohibited.
- The raffle starts on July 06th, 2018 at 7pm. Registration to participate is available until August 31st, 2018 at 11:59am.
- The winner of the raffle will be drawn at random on September1st, 2018 and is notified by e-mail. If a winner doesn't respond within two weeks of sending the notification e-mail, the claim to the prize expires and a new winner is drawn. If the second winner cannot be reached within two weeks as well, the price will expire ultimately. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the specified e-mail address. The prize is not returnable nor transferable to third parties. It cannot alternatively be received in cash.
- The winner will receive an Apple iPhone X. There is no warranty claim on the prize. In a warranty case for the prize within the warranty period provided by the manufacturer, the winner has to contact the manufacturer. Salamantex cannot guarantee that the warranty claims will be granted. It is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer to recognize the warranty case and whether it is approved. The prize will be delivered without invoice and no invoice will be issued upon request.
- Salamantex reserves the right to terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice if due to technical or legal reasons a proper implementation cannot be guaranteed.
- Salamantex also reserves the right to cancel the prize for certain reasons (e.g. delivery problems, lack of availability) and to replace it against a prize of equal or higher value.
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
- Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become ineffective, the remaining provisions will not be affected. An appropriate regulation corresponding closest to the purpose of the ineffective provision will take its place.
Participating in the ruffle requires sharing personal information. The participant explicitly agrees that the data transmitted by him will be collected and processed for the execution of the ruffle. The participant furthermore agrees that he or she will receive notification messages in connection with the ruffle, as well as our newsletter. The personal data entered and transmitted by the participant in the course of the ruffle are collected, stored and used by Salamantex for the purpose of sending our newsletter as well as executing the ruffle, e.g. by providing them to involved third parties (e.g. mailing service) to deliver the prize.
REVOCATION; AMENDMENTS; CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
The user has the right to receive information upon request about the personal data stored about him or her free of charge. In addition, the user is entitled to have any incorrect data corrected or have his or her personal data blocked or deleted, as long as no statutory obligation to store it is in conflict with the latter.